Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Responsibility for the technical management of a process team in a GMP environment
- Planning and evaluation of GMP manufacturing to produce mRNA / vaccines / biologicals
- Review of batch documentation in close cooperation with the process teams
- Preparation and review of quality relevant documents according to GMP standards, e.g. general operating procedures (SOPs), plans and reports (in German and English)
- Creation and processing of changes, deviations and CAPAs
- Preparation and visualization of data
- Experience with Protein Purification, Fermentation, Chromatography, HPLC, Tangential Flow Filtration
- Completed bachelor’s /master’s degree in biotechnology / Biochemistry or substantial working experience
- Experience in Tech Transfer within DSP, GMP-regulated environments, in sterile working techniques as well as in working in pharmaceutical cleanrooms
- Sound knowledge of quality management systems
- English professional command is a must
- Reliability, sense of responsibility as well as ability to work in a team
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!