ALTEN is a leader consultancy company divided in 3 different business units: IT, Engineering and Life and Science, operating in more than 30 countries worldwide by now. We have around 54,000 employees (88% engineers) working with our clients. ALTEN group has 6,500 Clients in various sectors such as pharmaceutical sector, aerospace, telecoms, finance, energy, automotive, public sector and more… As a company we support them with their expertise. In ALTEN Switzerland we have 450 Employees and 100 clients.
Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Quality systems compliance overview: Assure compliance oversight to make sure QMS is working properly. Assess regional/global documents being updated and decide if local procedures should be adopted.
- Internal Audit and inspection management: SME for internal audit (IA): planning, execution and follow up for internal audits in Selzach Distribution Center. Hosting of IAs for QA processes.
- Purchasing Control: Local purchasing control SME, link with Franchise in Zuchwil, who executes purchasing control.
- QEM approval: Oversight on the Quality event management. Decision with the process owner in case of doubts if Quality Issue (QI) has to be opened or not. Quality Leader for QIs coming from Früh. Take ownership and support Operations with QIs for the warehouse zones this role is assigned to.
- QEM Support: Act as Quality Leader for owned QA processes. Support QEM SME in case of workload increase. Act as compliance support for OPS partners for all QIs in the owned warehouse zones.
- Repack & Relabeling support: Support with Batch record verification for Repack Relabeling activities (execution).
- University/Bachelor Degree or Equivalent in a scientific field is required
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in areas such as Quality Operations, Compliance, Supplier Quality, Quality Systems, etc.
- Knowledge of most of the standard QA processes (e.g. to be able to decide if an update of a local document/procedure is required or not and then initiate execution of the update with the SME)
- Fluent German is strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
- Strong collaboration skills, the ability to communicate written and verbally in a virtual global environment and to work effectively with cross-functional teams is required
- Ability to analyze, balance, and prioritize risk
What we offer you
We at ALTEN Switzerland strongly believe that every employee is equally valuable for our company's success. We are driven by making people grow, which is why we offer you the opportunity to do what you are truly passionate about. We partner with some of the leading companies in Switzerland in a number of different sectors. Furthermore, we offer both national and international growth opportunities for our employees, which means that you would have the freedom to build your career path and achieve your goals.
Apply now and be a part of our amazing journey - we believe in growing together!