Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Identify and propose specific strategies, initiatives and remedies necessary to align technology infrastructure with corporate objectives.
- Translate Client business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements.
- Build and communicate the value proposition of the end to end solution to client executives.
- Manage the interaction with specific product specialists to identify and collect detailed technical requirements.
- Lead strategic architectural planning to achieve goals by prioritizing initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future state architectures.
- Collaborate with the appropriate client departments to develop an Architectural Vision and Innovation plan that supports the Client IT strategic goals.
- Develop and communicate Technology/Service and Business process alignment plans to client's teams, staff, partners, and stakeholders.
- Assess and communicate risks and identify Client dependencies.
- Act as a Thought Leader for the client’s business goals and vision via regular in-person and written communications with the client executives, department heads and end users.
- Master's degree or +5 years of work experience.
- Experience in Solution governance frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Experience in achieving results in banking organization.
- Experience in Technology – Leader in cloud computing, network, IT infrastructure and advanced strategic services.
- Experience in Complex Solution development and delivery.
- Ability to lead transformation efforts involving significant organization, process and technology change.
- Organizational and process re-design and implementation skills.
- Experience in C level executive relationship creation and development.
- Experience in solution team development, training and re-engineering to meet business objectives.
- Experience in commercial relationships with internal, external and community partners.
- Certification in TOGAF and / or ITIL is a great plus
- Fluent English and Italian
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!