Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- As an embedded software engineer, you will code and develop complex embedded software in C ++ and C, with a focus on IoT and the associated configuration software
- Work with agile development
- Testing the software using PC simulations and test scripts
- Automation programming
- Software coding, including handling of mission-critical quality level
- Software testing/verification, including handling of mission-critical quality level
- Integration with the hardware
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- Minimum 3 years of software design and engineering experience as an embedded software engineer
- Knowledge about wireless digital, signal processing, C / C++ programing, Python, Linux environment, cripting (Shell), TCP/IP, OPC UA, Bus CAN and Modbus networks
- Great interest in working with software development, control technology and / or machine learning
- Experience on Docker
- Fluent in English – French & German are a plus
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!