Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Being involved in the whole project, including requirements gathering, coding, and testing, until it is ready to be certified
- Coordinating and consulting with other members of the project
- Preparing hardware and software for customer installations
- Preparing engineering/production documents such as electrical diagrams and system drawings
- Supporting and participating in software tests of the suppliers
- Cooperating with customers, suppliers, approval bodies, and other internal departments
- Degree in electrical or electronics engineering or any related field
- Minimum 5 years of similar work experience
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN network protocols and architectures (TCP-IP, EIGRP, MPLS, BGP, SNMPv3, OSPF, 802.11x, VLANs, LAG)
- Fluent in English – French & German are a plus
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!