Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Author, review, approve and maintain life cycle
- Develop and analyze project performance
- Process improvements
- Work with required Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, PQ protocols and other quality documents related to areas of responsibility
- Assess events, deviations and non-conformances
- Bachelor’s Degree and or Master’s in Engineering, Electronic, Chemistry, mechanic or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as process engineer, maintenance engineer, quality engineer, industrial engineer or similar
- Working experience in regulated environment
- Fluent in English – French & German are a plus
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!