Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Development of new NVH concepts for components / groups and testing of feasibility. Coordination and assessment of the feasibility of measures with internal and external development partners
- Development of test environments for electric steering gears in the automotive environment • Preparation and implementation of vibration and acoustic tests for electrical steering systems on test benches and in the vehicle
- Elaboration of test methods, regulations, technical specifications for the development of EPS systems. Creation and application of statistical test plans
- Documentation of the test configuration and execution as well as of the results in development reports and presentation to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation and creation of test samples, steering gear conversions and modifications
- Implementation and evaluation of weak point analyzes on test benches and in the vehicle
- Responsible for the organization as well as compliance with legal and internal regulations in the CC NVH test field
- M.Sc in Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or Acoustics • Experience in hands-on hardware testing (e.g. vibrations)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Proactive and communicative personality
- Excellent command of the German and English languages
Apply now and be a part of our amazing journey - we believe in growing together!