Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Create and execute verification and validation plans
- Participate in risk management activities
- Design and execute regression analysis for manufacturing changes
- BSc or MSc in Electrical engineering, aerospace engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience in electrical and avionics systems design
- Experience with certification of design / design changes of electrical and avionics systems (previous CVE experience is needed)
- Appropriate knowledge of AC2X.1309, SAE ARP 4754 and SAE ARP 4761 and has experience in the creation of FHA & SSA's
- Appropriate knowledge of Human Factors for Flight Deck Design
- Knowledge of RTCA DO-16, 0RTCA DO-178B (EUROCAE ED-12B), RTCA DO-254 (EUROCAE ED-80), ISO/IEC 12207 (Software Lifecycle Processes) and ISO/IEC 15288
- Thorough understanding of EASA - and / or EMAR part 21 Subpart J (DOA) requirements related to CVE Tasks
- In-depth understanding of one or more of the following EASA Certification Specifications CS23, CS25, CS27, CS29
- Good communication skills in English and satisfactory knowledge of German (reading and spoken)
Apply now and be a part of our amazing journey - we believe in growing together!