Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Support the maintenance of Embedded Software for one of our clients.
- Work together with the Software Developments teams, Technical Support, and Regulatory affairs.
- Support our clients in the analysis of errors, their evaluation and rectification of these errors, for several devices.
- M.Sc engineering studies with in-depth knowledge of technical computer science
- Min. 2 years’ experience with Embedded Software C++ / UML knowledge in the Embedded Environment
- Worked in a regulated environment (e.g. Automotive, MedTech, Aviation etc.)
- Experience in Debuggin, Toubleshooting, error analysis, and software tests
- Language: English Fluent & German Fluent (or B2 with a strong willingness to learn German)
Apply now and be a part of our amazing journey - we believe in growing together!