ALTEN is Europe’s leader in technology and engineering consultancy with 30,000 employees worldwide. ALTEN Switzerland is already collaborating with our clients in the Life Science, Engineering, Enterprise Services sectors to develop the technologies of tomorrow in Switzerland. Due to our recent growth, we are offering an internship in our Engineering Business Development team in Zürich. ALTEN, we believe in growing together.
- Coordination of IT development activities within the client to satisfy business requests
- Managing relationships with external software product suppliers, in terms of defining requirements, examining documentation, proposing solutions and economic offers, planning activities, carrying out unit tests
- Management of software delivery process with preparation of documentation related to specific activities (e.g. release notes), execution of formal delivery processes, updating of product documentation
- Preparation of test plans, with specific cases and methods
- Execution and documentation of integration tests.
- Coordination and documentation UAT
- Coordination and / or execution of user training
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Italian and English both oral and written
- French and/or German knowledge is a plus
- Quality-conscious attitude, self-motivated and goal oriented
- 4-5 years experience in managing different projects at the same time
- Experience in Project Portfolio Management
- Experience on IT Platform Migration Projects is a plus
- Bachelor or Master degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!