ALTEN is a leader consultancy company divided in 3 different business units: IT, Engineering and Life and Science, operating in more than 30 countries worldwide by now. We have around 46.000 Employees working with our clients. ALTEN group has 6,500 Clients in various sectors such as pharmaceutical sector, aerospace, telecoms, finance, energy, automotive, public sector and more… As a company we support them with their expertise. In ALTEN Switzerland we have 450 Employees and 100 clients.
Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Generate test data that will be used by developers and independent testers to achieve better quality regular and qualitatively enhanced test results.
- Determine the tools, their usage in the pipeline and work closely with the stakeholders.
- Keep and prioritize a backlog, work with the Scrum team for the functional requirements for the test data and implement it correctly in the tools.
- Play an important role in optimization and expansion of the CI/CD pipelines (areas of versioning, packaging and/or testing).
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in the IT or closely related area with a track record in the similar roles and hands on experience in the testing field for at least 2-3 years.
- Good understanding of the data modelling, specifications and data processing.
- Practical experience with software development and programming languages (ideally also with Python).
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, experience with GitLab, Bash and other databases.
- Experience in the agile environment with related certifications is a plus.
- CI/CD knowledge and experience in the banking/financial area, as well as ISTQB Certification would be a plus.
- Work-fluent (C1 at least) in German, English and further languages are a plus.
- Possibility of home office (within Switzerland).
What we offer you
We at ALTEN Switzerland strongly believe that every employee is equally valuable for our company's success. We are driven by making people grow, which is why we offer you the opportunity to do what you are truly passionate about. We partner with some of the leading companies in Switzerland in a number of different sectors. Furthermore, we offer both national and international growth opportunities for our employees, which means that you would have the freedom to build your career path and achieve your goals.
Apply now and be a part of our amazing journey - we believe in growing together!