Join a dynamic team as Talent Acquisition Partner. Take part in the rapid growth of ALTEN Switzerland by hiring the most qualified engineers. Be part of the journey!
ALTEN Switzerland is the leader in providing engineering services to global companies. Offices are present throughout Switzerland to be close to our 450 employees and to our clients. The activities cover the strategical areas of the Swiss market in Engineering Technology, Life Sciences and IT services.
ALTEN Switzerland is part of the ALTEN Group which has been over the last 30 years actively supporting its clients in key sectors: Aeronautics & Space, Defense & Naval, Security, Automotive, Rail, Energy, Life Sciences, Finance, Retail, Telecommunications and Services sectors. Every day, our 46,000 employees are delivering our engineering expertise in more than 30 countries.
- Understanding the profile of the engineer to be hired in accordance with our client's requirements
- Headhunting and mapping processes between candidates and current open positions
- Follow up on the recruitment process: first contact with candidates worldwide, explain both project and position, discuss availabilities and interest
- Progressively build your own network of experts
- Plan interviews with business managers and follow-up
- Become a trustful and reliable partner for your business managers by providing regular feedback about your assignment to support the development of their business units
- Draft, post job ads and manage the applications received
- Participate in recruitment weekly meetings with the business team
- Bring weekly and monthly recruiting reports to the Management
- The position is part of the V.I.E Program
- Fluent in English
- French Native
- Master Degree in Human Resources, Business or Psychology
- At least one relevant experience in Recruitment
- Interest in the Engineering and IT field
- Good command of Excel
- Knowledge of how to use LinkedIn recruiter is a plus
- Knowledge of Engineering and IT market is a plus
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- You are curious, multitask, self-driven, goal-oriented, and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacity and resilience will be real assets for this position
Before applying, please check the V.I.E. conditions for Switzerland in
What we offer you
We at ALTEN Switzerland strongly believe that every employee is equally valuable for our company's success. We are driven by making people grow, which is why we offer you the opportunity to do what you are truly passionate about. We partner with some of the leading companies in Switzerland in a number of different sectors. Furthermore, we offer both national and international growth opportunities for our employees, which means that you would have the freedom to build your career path and achieve your goals.
Apply now and be a part of our amazing journey - we believe in growing together!