ALTEN is a leader consultancy company divided in 3 different business units: IT, Engineering and Life and Science, operating in more than 30 countries worldwide by now. We have around 54,000 employees (88% engineers) working with our clients. ALTEN group has 6,500 Clients in various sectors such as pharmaceutical sector, aerospace, telecoms, finance, energy, automotive, public sector and more… As a company we support them with their expertise. In ALTEN Switzerland we have 450 Employees and 100 clients.
Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
•Design of electrical components and specification of systems, functions and the associated interfaces
• Integration of the assigned electrical equipment and systems into our rail vehicles and responsibility for their proper functioning in the complete vehicle
• Implementation of project requirements (internal, customer and approval requirements); verification and validation of requirements up to approval
• Preparation of concepts, specifications, system documentation, schematics, software requirements, type test specifications, verification documents
• Support of the construction supervision during the pre-assembly and final assembly of the vehicles as well as technical supervision of the commissioning, validation, and type tests, up to the approval of our vehicles
• Cooperation in an interdisciplinary team and with different departments, such as mechanics, software, purchasing, production, commissioning, type testing, approval, documentation, pneumatics, brakes, train safety, fire protection, etc.
• Development of new systems with internal teams and suppliers based on customer specifications and standards
• Completed studies in electrical engineering / mechatronics (ETH, TU, FH)BSc or equivalent in Mechanical/Chemical/Process/Plant Engineering or similar
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Electrical System Engineering
• Fluent German & English language skills
• Intercultural understanding and experience working in an international business environment
• Experience in Railway industry is desired
What we offer you
We at ALTEN Switzerland strongly believe that every employee is equally valuable for our company's success. We are driven by making people grow, which is why we offer you the opportunity to do what you are truly passionate about. We partner with some of the leading companies in Switzerland in a number of different sectors. Furthermore, we offer both national and international growth opportunities for our employees, which means that you would have the freedom to build your career path and achieve your goals.
Apply now and be a part of our amazing journey - we believe in growing together!