ALTEN is a leader consultancy company divided in 3 different business units: IT, Engineering and Life and Science, operating in more than 30 countries worldwide by now. We have around 54,000 employees (88% engineers) working with our clients. ALTEN group has 6,500 Clients in various sectors such as pharmaceutical sector, aerospace, telecoms, finance, energy, automotive, public sector and more… As a company we support them with their expertise. In ALTEN Switzerland we have 450 Employees and 100 clients.
Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Leads and coordinates technical investment projects in field of utilities, infrastructure, equipment
- Implements of specifies project goals with adherence to time, cost and quality requirements
- Prepares and submits investment requests
- Guarantees that approved projects and changes to systems, facilities, infrastructure and utilities meet all required building authority, GMP requirements as well as environmental and safety standards
- Leads cross-functional teams for different projects, initiatives
- Manages relationships externally and internally
- Coordinates with global engineering, EHS regarding technology standards and specifications
- Creates and guarantees of perfect project documentation and reporting
- Expands and maintains existing supplier network
- Analyzes project technical requirements and institution of specific guidelines for the immediate engineering activity
- Conducts investigations to troubleshoot problems and leads changes to correct them
- Ensures and documents that approved projects are executed and that any changes to systems and production systems make all required GMP requirements and EHS compliant
- Proven track record in the field of project management in the pharmaceutical industry, from planning, execution to commissioning of equipment and utilities
- Strong technical skills in the construction of pharmaceutical sites and their infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the core business and technical area
- Experienced in working with internal departments (development, operations, quality, technical services) to carry out projects, develop standards and define project requirements and priorities
- Experience working with different stakeholders, internally and externally
- Profound GMP-knowledge
- Languages: English fluent and/or German
What we offer you
We at ALTEN Switzerland strongly believe that every employee is equally valuable for our company's success. We are driven by making people grow, which is why we offer you the opportunity to do what you are truly passionate about. We partner with some of the leading companies in Switzerland in a number of different sectors. Furthermore, we offer both national and international growth opportunities for our employees, which means that you would have the freedom to build your career path and achieve your goals.
Apply now and be a part of our amazing journey - we believe in growing together!