Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Being a Subject Matter Expert in Quality Control and stability related topics, investigations and issues
- Performing Quality Investigation (non-conformances) for validation methods, products, and documents
- Following up on corrections and CAPAs, and implementing process improvements
- Supporting change control
- Updating and writing SOPs and work instructions
- Providing quality oversight of QC related activities
- Master/Ph.D. in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Pharma or similar
- At least 5 years of professional experiences in Quality Control
- Strong knowledge of gap assessments and global pharmaceutical industry regulations and standards (e.g. Pharmacopeia USA/Europe/Japan, GMP)
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Experience in working with multifunctional, multicultural, and global teams
- Ability to speak English, German is a plus
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!