Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Independent and punctual execution of routine analyses according to prescriptions / monographs
- Conducting analyses with the support of senior analyst or specialist chemical testing e.g. (Analyses in clarification of OOE/OOS-results including reports, Special analyses (e.g. in the context of validations)
- Logging of the analysis results in compliance with the associated GMP guidelines
- Control of raw data, Add results into SAP and creation of analysis results
- On-schedule execution and deadline monitoring of inspection orders
- Ensuring the correct and timely calibration of the analytical instruments and equipment around the area of responsibility
- Completed apprenticeship as laboratory technician or equivalent education
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- Experience in instrumental analytics (HPLC, UV, ect) preferably in pharmaceutical quality control, quality assurance or pharmaceutical production
- Reasonable knowledge of Microsoft Package as well as SAP, Chromeleon and other applications
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!