Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
· You will be responsible to acquire product information of suppliers such as manufacturing process information, production risk management files, validation protocols and reports
· You are in charge to update the technical files of the medical device to ensure compliance with MDR requirements
· You cross coordinate activities in other workstreams and project teams
· Engineering Degree required (Bachelor or Equivalent)
· You have at least 3 years of experience in quality engineering (Supplier Quality, Process Validation, Project Manager or Project Engineer)
· You are familiar with ISO13485 and FDA QSR
· You have a sound understanding of supplier management, validation procedures and their execution
· You have at least 2 years of experience in sector of medical devices or pharma
· You are a strong communicator and able to work under minimal supervision
· You are fluent in English and German
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your ambitions!