Are you passionate about technology and like to take on complex technical challenges? Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
- Support the maintenance of Embedded Software for one of our clients.
- Work together with the Software Developments teams, Technical Support, and Regulatory affairs.
- Work in the medical device-, automotive-, or railway industry.
- Completed engineering studies with in-depth knowledge of technical computer science
- Min. 5 years’ experience with C++ and Embedded Linux
- Worked in a regulated environment (e.g. Automotive, MedTech, Aviation etc.)
- Understanding of Modern Software and Agile/Feedback Driven way of working
- Language: English Fluent
Apply now and be a part of our amazing journey - we believe in growing together!