The protection of your personal data is a great importance for ALTEN SWITZERLAND AG.
ALTEN Switzerland AG takes all necessary precautions to ensure that all your personal data are processed with upmost security according to the regulations.
You will find below detailed information about the process of your personal data when you are consulting this website.
Who is responsible of the processing of your personal data?
Your personal data are processed by ALTEN SWITZERLAND AG as Data controller.
ALTEN SWITZERLAND AG is located at Riedstrasse 11, 6330 Cham. The contact details of the data protection coordinator are the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
How is your data used?
Your personal data are used by ALTEN SWITZERLAND AG for the following purposes:
- Respond and process your messages for all questions or requests for information
- Manage your resume submission and the process of recruitment
- Guarantee the security of our website
- Understand the navigation of the clients on our website, but in a non-personalized manner
- For ALTEN Alumni
Please note that the processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interest of ALTEN SWITZERLAND AG.
Who has access to your data?
The information we have gathered is exclusively destined to the communication and Human Resources departments of ALTEN SWITZERLAND AG. None of your personal data will be shared with third parties.
How long personal data will be stored?
- In the “Contact” section, the time to process the request
- To process your resume submission and to manage the recruitment process, 2 years after our last contact with you
- To guarantee the security of our website, the data concerning user accounts are stored for 1 year
- The clients navigation data on our website is stored up to 13 month
- For ALTEN Alumni: 5 years after last participation
What are your rights?
You have a right of access, correction and deletion for the data related to you, a right of limitation, portability, erasure and opposition for legitimate reasons, along with the right to issue directives as to what becomes of your data in the event of death, which you may exercise by sending an email to the ALTEN SWITZERLAND AG DPC at the following address: email@example.com.
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national authority, specifically on the authority’s website. Find your national authority and its website by clicking here.
Rectification of the policy
The present policy was updated August 31, 2018.
If the present policy is changed or updated, you will be informed on the site.
ALTEN SWITZERLAND AG thanks you for your visit on the site!
Google will use this data in order to assess use of the present internet site and compile reports on its activity for ALTEN SWITZERLAND AG. Google is likely to provide this data to third parties in case of legal obligation or in case these third parties are processing the data on behalf of Google. Google will not cross-check user data from the Google Analytics service with any other data in Google’s possession.