ALTEN carries out complex and technical projects throughout the product development chain for leading companies in various industries. We are a global company with local expertise, which enables us to accompany our clients on their various challenges. We support them during the whole development cycle from concept to development, design, quality, project management, and industrialization.
Our committed engineers work with the latest technology and are passionate about constantly developing new and innovative solutions that make a difference.
We provide services to clients in a variety of industries such as energy, railway, automotive, MedTech, special machines, watch industry, and defense. Some of the projects we are working on for our clients can be found below.
We support our client throughout the entire development cycle process from concept, development and design, project management to industrialization. Our engineers’ expertise offers technical quality and innovative solutions with a high efficiency in a wide range of industries.
- Mechanical Design
- Industrial Design
- Electrical Design (Autocad, Solid Edge)
- Electronic Design: FPGA, Xilinx, PCB (3 main tools to do PCB: Eagle, Altium, mentor graphics xpedition),Test bench
- Project Management
Our engineers have a wide range of skillsets to respond to today’s technological challenges, such as digital design, simulation, IoT, real-time operation systems, application development, algorithms, and embedded systems development. This expertise enables us to offer technical quality and high-performance solutions in various sectors.
- Systems Engineering (architect, backend, data science, frontend, fullstack, integration, mobile)
- Software Development (C, C++, C#, Java, Software integration)
- Hardware Development
- Test & Verification
- Artificial Intelligence
ALTEN is the key partner to improve manufacturing processes: we help increase quality and efficiency and to reduce production costs by providing solutions based on the best technologies and processes. Our engineers are involved in a wide range of activities, such as smart supply chains, efficient production processes, sourcing and procuring items, lean improvement and production support, logistics management, testing, and commissioning.
- Mechanical Engineering (Siemens NX, PTC Creo, Catia, SolidWorks, Inventor)
- Process and Industrialization
- Automation and Industry 4.0 (SCADA Development, Robot Programming)
- Maintenance (Equipement Analyses, Maintenance Management Systems)
- Project Management
We have the know-how in project management to accompany our clients in specific and complex project. Our engineers are experienced in carrying out technological projects both at global and local scale, including numerous stakeholders and various project development steps.
- Project management tools (Gantt, MS Project)
- Flexible project management competences
- Stakeholders management