Pharmaceutical cleaning expertise
Our engineers are supporting our client, a leading biopharmaceutical company, in the replacement of the CIP stations. They are designed for cleaning facilities, devices, and pipelines on production sites according to the CIP (cleaning in place) method where hygiene is a top priority.
We are in charge of replacing and qualifying six CIP stations for three manufacturing lines. We install and qualify utilities tie-ins to new station while keeping current stations operational. We operate the switch between current and new CIP stations and take care of decommissioning old stations including related documentation.
Our main activities cover the following:
- Testing protocols/report review and co-execution (Automation & Mechanical & CIP cycles FAT/SAT)
- FAT execution (Poland & Czech Republic)
- SAT co-execution (HMI operation & CIP cycles management)
- Process and Validation testing reviews
- Deviation and Discrepancies management
- Leveraging Qualification Management (writing, execution, approval)
- Active engineering support
- Automation, process, utilities, and validation technical expertise.
- Status & progress reporting to Project Management and Stakeholders